Rise of the Runelords
Welcome to Rise of the Runelords
This campaign is based on the Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition Pathfinder Adventure Path.
- Get started with our Campaign Wiki: a guide to the Pathfinder World.
- Also make sure to check out the Adventure Log to read up on the latest exploits of our heroes as they journey across Varisa and discover new places, people and monsters.
- Don’t forget to Favorite the campaign if you like our page, thanks and enjoy!
If you are a new player you can get started with the Character Creation Summary; details all the information you will need to make a character for the campaign.
You will also want to make yourself familiar with the campaign’s House Rules.
If you have any questions please feel free to email the GM for rule clarifications or general help.
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the group meet to play the campaign? The group will meet every week on Friday @ 8:00 PM to 12:00 AM. Some sessions will be reschedule or missed do to our busy lives, but we try to meet as often as possible.
Where does the group meet to play? The locals in the group will meet at a private residence in the Dallas, TX area. The other players will join via our online virtual table top known as Roll20 also using Google Hangouts.
How many players are in the campaign? A total of 5 players are in the campaign.
Which Pathfinder supplements does the campaign utilize? The majority of the players are new to Pathfinder, so the campaign will mainly use the Core Rulebook & certain approved supplements. The GM will house rule some optional rules from other supplements as needed to enhanced and customized the campaign to the groups play style. As the players advance in the campaign the GM will open more options to the players as needed.
There are six chapters all together in this adventure path. Each chapter will advance the characters anywhere from 3 to 4 levels.
Current Chapter: Chapter One – Burnt Offerings
About the GM
- 30 Married, one kid (my first she was just born in March 2013)
- IT administrator for an IT Security Firm
- Grew up in Texas but have lived out of state several times.
- Got into Roleplaying games with Advance Dungeons and Dragons just before the release of 3e
- Since High School I have experience other RPG systems and settings such as World of Darkness, Shadowrun, Legend of the Five Rings, Exalted, 7th Sea, Savage Worlds, etc.
- I enjoy Fantasy/ Science Fiction novels, such as the works of Robert Jordan, Terry Goodkind, Terry Brooks, Brandon Sanderson, RA Salvator, Ed Greenwood, Margret Weis, etc…
- I also enjoy retro video games, both PC and console as well as Board Games. I enjoy the fact that board games are making a big come back.
- I have also played several MMO’s since the early 2000’s, but am not currently involved in one now.
- My GM Style is heavy on RP, and mechanics 2nd.
- I have ran several campaigns in my GM career, but have yet to successfully run a campaign from level 1 to 20. Most campaigns fizzle out around level 10. It is my goal with this Adventure Path to take a team of players up into the epic tiers of play.
“This Campaign Wiki uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC, which are used under Paizo’s Community Use Policy. We are expressly prohibited from charging you to use or access this content. This Campaign Wiki is not published, endorsed, or specifically approved by Paizo Publishing. For more information about Paizo’s Community Use Policy, please visit paizo.com/communityuse. For more information about Paizo Publishing and Paizo products, please visit paizo.com.”